Sunday, September 18, 2011

Eight Dollars Cash Money

Oh hi! I'm teaching luanne how to make dinner with leftovers. Frugal Frugal Frugal. We all chipped in to buy it. Same place I got her share - cash advance. You were supposed to be teaching her fiscal responsibility. ANd now it's a freakin disaster.


It all seemed so easy in my head - everyone would be each other's boss - how could that not work? He came by and made threats, making threats? THat means he feels threatened. I've gotta go fix everything - you gotta trust me. Ok, but I'm cancelling our credit card.

Well I know we all hate each, but we have too much invested to go back on this. Well I'll go back to dirty phone talking before I stake again. Do what? Put on a show. Pretend to like each other until Pratlie buys us out. Then we don't have to see each other again.

That's your plan? It took you two weeks to think of all that? I had to cover all my bases. I've got some pain here and suffering here. OMG all your teeth are chipped, but these contusions and lacerations are your cornchip company. But you climbed our fence. Well that's what I call exhibit a and b.

If you can drive a stick shift and keep me away we're good. Smile, I want to see all eight of your teeth. I've seen enough. We are family, everybody get up and see. She says lots of things, sorry aunt. They'd be fools not to be here - so you're up. Let's do this, it's only an hour every week indefinitely - just like riding a bike you hate. I ain't rollin' with y'all. Let's vote democratic team members.

No comments:

Free to watch tv online web tv free.